Friday, April 8, 2016

Memories of St. Augustine, Florida

I was going through my stash of photographs the other day and found this one in my Florida section. It brought back so many wonderful memories. For many years my husband and I spent the months of February and March in Florida. We rented a house at the beach just south of St. Augustine. I can still remember this day, the warm Florida sunshine and the sights and sounds of colorful St Augustine.

We haven't been to Florida in a number of years. Can you believe that we actually missed Maine in the winter? We did.

Shopping in St. Augustine, 6x8, oil. SOLD

This painting was available in my Ebay Store - Small Treasures

Thanks for visiting,
Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.