Thursday, January 17, 2019

View from the Top, 5x7, oil

Play time.

I'm challenging myself to do some small quick studies in 30 minutes or less. I've copied this idea from artists I have seen on Facebook who offer these challenges throughout the year. The plan is to set a timer for 30 minutes, begin painting, putting down your brush when it rings. It a fun idea and a great learning tool. I have had successes and failures - and it sure makes you plan ahead and stay focused. I'm only posting my successes. The failed canvases have been wiped clean to be painted on another day.

When someone asks how long it took me to paint this,  I answer 30 minutes and 29 years.



View from the Top, 5x7, oil SOLD


This painting was available in my Ebay Store - small paintings. 


Any of my paintings can be purchased directly through me. Please contact me for more information.


Thanks for visiting,
Celene

My Ebay Store

www.CeleneFarris.com 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.