Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Turquoise Horses & Orchids, 14x18 available

These wonderful, old horse figurines are very special to me. I have always loved their color and their jaunty stance. So, of course, they needed to be painted!

This painting is available in my eBay Store or directly from me. Here is the eBay Link.  Or you may contact me directly.


Turquoise Horses & Orchids
14x18, oil on canvas panel.
Sold unframed.





Thanks for visiting. I hope to be posting other paintings here on my blog. It's time to clean out my studio closet. They need a home of their own.

You can always reach me with any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you!

Make me an offer if you are interested...

Celene

Contact me - mail@CeleneFarris.com 

My eBay Store Link

www.CeleneFarris.com

and on Facebook @ Celene Farris, A Maine Artist







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.