Thursday, September 5, 2024

How to purchase my paintings.

 I have received many inquiries about how to purchase my paintings. 

I have an eBay Store Celene Farris, A Maine Artist where you can see the majority of my available paintings. eBay is a safe and secure way to shop. 

You can also purchase directly from me if you prefer. Just contact me and we'll make it happen!

I offer a 14 day money back guarantee, so if you aren't pleased you can return the painting for a full refund. You only pay for the return shipping. 

I also have paintings in a local shop, Patchwork Plus, on Rt 3 in Searsmont, Maine. And at Waldo County General Hospital in Belfast, Maine.

Thank you for asking. Please contact me with any questions or comments.

Celene

My eBay Store Link

www.CeleneFarris.com

mail@CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.