Monday, July 19, 2021

Studio Sunshine

Our July, so far this year, has given us an over-abundance of cool, rainy, gray days. The outdoor flowers and greenery may love this weather but it's so hard to get motivated when the house is dark in the middle of the day! Today - 3PM - it's 67 degrees and drizzling. 

So I've spent quite a bit of time in my studio, lights on, music playing. Here are a few new paintings to bring a smile.


Carnival Lights, 5x7, oil SOLD


Number Please, 5x7, oil SOLD

I remember being so excited as a child when the carnival came to town. And who could forget the phone booths and searching for some change to make a call? The operator had to place the long distance calls for us. After we dialed "0", she would come on the line and say, "Number please." No cell phones in the good old days!

These paintings are available in my Ebay Store or directly from me. Thanks for visiting.

Stay dry and busy. 

I think I'll bake a batch of cookies before returning to my studio.

Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com 

My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.