Sunday, September 17, 2017

Day 17 - Naples, Florida

Sept. 2017 30/30 Painting Challenge, Day 17

Our Virtual Paint Out Group is visiting south Florida this month, the area below Interstate 75, otherwise known as Alligator Alley. I have started a larger painting of Biscayne Bay but haven't had time to work on it. So today I painted a small version of a scene on Naples Beach. I plan on doing a larger one of that area, too. I really enjoy painting palm trees, why, I don't know. Maybe because they are so graceful and carefree. And maybe because I recall watching them blow and sway outside our windows in Florida. Anyway - here is my quick study for today.

Naples, Florida, 5x7, oil SOLD




This painting was available in my Ebay Store - Small Paintings.
Thanks for visiting.

Celene


www.CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.