Monday, April 14, 2014

April Newsletter

In my March newsletter, I mentioned that our physical gallery, The Working Art Gallery, Belfast, Maine, is now a virtual gallery. The move is complete and I have been sorting through my paintings and prints. Some paintings will go to other galleries, some, along with my matted prints, will be listed on my ebay page and the remainder will be stored and listed later on.

I'm also breaking in a new computer. Since Microsoft recently stopped supporting Windows XP, I upgraded to a Windows 8.1. This past week was spent moving and sorting files and pictures and learning this new system.

The weather is finally warming and the snow is gone except for shady areas and the deep woods. This is a good time to finish all this sorting, organizing and updating of both my website and the gallery website. Next week's weather forecast is for sun and temps in the 50s. Time to start painting outside again.

I hope you've had a chance to read my recent blogs. I showed a simple pattern for an easel shelf that works great on my outdoor easel. My husband made it from a piece of leftover birch plywood. It is easy to attach, just slip it on. Cutouts hold extra brushes, my medium jar and turps container. 

I still enjoy writing in my blog and have over 60 posts. You can sign up to receive my new posts automatically in your email mailbox. Look for the sign-up form in the right hand column on my blog page. You may opt-out at any time but I hope you will enjoy these visits to my studio.

Thanks for reading. I hope you will visit my links below. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Celene

http://CeleneFarris.blogspot.com 
www.CeleneFarris.com 
www.TheWorkingArtGallery.com 
My Ebay Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.