Saturday, December 28, 2013

Challenging myself in January 2014

Golden Morning, 9x12, oil, framed.
Available on my Ebay page.
I’m looking forward to utilizing Leslie Saeta’s January2014 Challenge of 30 Paintings in 30 Days as a chance to improve my focus and discipline. 

My personal challenge will be to choose a different reference photo or subject each day and set a specific goal for that painting.  I will set a time limit of 2 hours or less and after the time is up, I will not allow myself to work on the painting again.  These constraints should force me to stay focused and work deliberately.  I will then post photos of the subject and the finished painting on my Blog and on Facebook.  I hope to be able to complete all 30 paintings - if life doesn’t get in the way.

I will post the paintings – good or bad – and tell you what my goal was, what problems I encountered and what I learned.  I hope you will join me in this challenge.  Maybe you might want to officially join, or maybe just paint whenever you can.  Whatever you choose, this can only lead to better paintings.

After that, I will add my successful paintings to my Ebay page – (Fixed price format with best offer - no auction, no bidding.  Free US shipping.  All major credit cards accepted through Paypal Checkout).

Unsuccessful paintings will never see the light of day again.

Thanks for visiting.

Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.