Sunday, December 16, 2018

January - Belfast, Maine

This painting was a joy to work on. Some paintings are like that - others are just the opposite. 

This photo was taken a few years ago on the way to my gallery in Belfast. I always traveled the lower road to check out the harbor. I was very fortunate to have this scene as part of my daily commute.

January - Belfast, Maine
12x20, oil

I'm not sure if this painting will go into my Ebay Store or to a gallery. I will just keep it for awhile as it is still wet and needs to dry before I can varnish it. I will enjoy having it in my studio. 

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever!

Thanks for visiting,
Celene

My Ebay Store

www.CeleneFarris.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.