Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Summer Roses, 12x16 oil

After the last few weeks of cold, gray and rainy weather, today is a beautiful day in Maine - 60 degrees, warm and sunny. I'm waiting for the late afternoon sun so I can go out and paint. I have a new Guerrilla Plein Air box that I'm eager to try. It's my early Christmas present!

We're late in receiving our destination for November's Virtual Paint Out because our administrator was busy running for local office. He is now the Mayor of his hometown in Kentucky. Congratulations, Bill Guffey.

I have been adding the finishing touches to two still lifes. They do take a lot of time and a lot of thought. I like to add glazes to enrich the colors and these must be applied to a dry surface. Here is one that I think is finished.


Summer Roses, 12x16 oil   SOLD


I'm not sure if this painting is going into my Ebay Store or to another gallery. I'll have to think about it.

Now it's time to go outside and paint. Enjoy your day!

Thanks for visiting,
Celene

My Ebay Store
www.CeleneFarris.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.