Saturday, July 29, 2017

Lilacs and Hydrangeas

Today I put the finishing touches on two paintings that I started last week. This is a busy time for me with the gardens and the beginning of canning season. Strawberries and raspberries have been turned into freezer jam and sauce for shortcakes. Our early peach tree gave us a small basket of fruit that I canned the other day. Next week I will pick up a bushel of Jersey peaches from our local Amish store. Then it will be vegetables from our garden and local blueberries.

I spent this afternoon in my studio painting with Elvis and Johnny Mathis. Every time I listen to my Elvis CD's I think of my dear friend and student, Lois. We spent many hours painting and singing with Elvis. Those were the greatest of times.

Thank you Elvis, Johnny and Lois for a very nice afternoon.



Lilacs in the Window, 8x10, oil  SOLD


Hydrangeas, 9x12, oil  SOLD


These paintings were available in My Ebay Store - Florals

Thanks for visiting with me.
Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.