Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Little Time Off

Our fall colors this year are brilliant despite our dry summer. We just returned from our camp a few miles south of Moosehead Lake. It’s one of my very favorite areas in the state and I always take lots of photos. Today I’m going through them and will share some in this post. The weather can be very unpredictable at camp, perhaps influenced by the numerous mountains and lakes in the region. This sunny morning quickly became cloudy, but the views were still spectacular.  



Early morning at camp

A little sunshine on Wilson Stream

On the road to Barren Mountain
The road to Barren Mountain

Moosehead Lake

Clouds over Moosehead Lake, Greenville


Last settlement north of Greenville before entering into the North Woods

Now it's time to get back to work. My website and Ebay Store need a bit of fall housekeeping before the serious studio painting time begins.

Thanks for visiting with me.
Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com
My Ebay Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.