Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 30/30 Challenge. Day 24

I'm running behind with my posting. This is for day #24. I had hoped to paint all day today, but spent the morning bringing in my houseplants. A few days ago the weather changed drastically. Last week I was complaining because it was hot and humid - then almost overnight the temps dropped to the 40s. The wood stove is going and I am dressed in a heavy sweater and jeans and it is still September. This must be why I chose to paint this subject yesterday.



Snow Bound, 6x8, oil  SOLD

 I'm still working with a 6x8 stretched canvas, gallery wrap with a 1" profile. 
The painting continues on all the edges. No frames needed.



To reduce computer time, I will post my weekly paintings to my Ebay Store at the end of each week. You can always contact me directly for more information.

Thanks for visiting. Happy painting.

Celene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.