If you've ever wished that you had a small painting kit that you could just grab and take with you, this might interest you. I wanted a small kit that I could take with me when I drove into town to run errands, etc. I can even paint sitting in my car if I see something that catches my attention. When my painting is finished I close the lid and everything is contained - safe and tidy.
This 8x12 plastic box was just the perfect size to hold everything I needed.
- Paint brushes with the handles shortened.
- An empty Liquin bottle is just the right shape for turps and seals well.
- A small plastic box holds my five colors of paint.
- A plastic lid stored in a freezer bag serves as my palette.
- A packet of tissues and a zip top bag with a few Handi-wipes for cleanup.
- Three 5x7 canvas panels.
- Plastic clips and a small plastic knife for scraping.
- Another small freezer bag for trash.
A clip holds my canvas to the lid as I paint.
Another clip keeps the wet canvases separate.
When I get home I give the kit a cleaning and restock my supplies but I don't add fresh paint until needed. I wrote myself a note on the cover to remind me to add the paint.
You can easily modify this kit to fit larger canvases - just get a bigger box. Happy painting.
Thanks for visiting.