Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grumble, Grumble.

The other day I received an email from Windows, stating that they will not be supporting Windows XP after April 8th, so I will be shopping for a new computer - probably a Windows 8.  All my files and programs will need to be transferred and I am so glad that my son will help.  Too complicated for me.   In the meantime, I am reorganizing my files, etc, etc.  You know how much time all this computer stuff takes.

I am also reorganizing my studio and sorting through the paintings that I brought back from the gallery.  I have updated my ebay art page and now have 78 items listed - studies, prints, minis and a few originals.  All this takes time, but it's worth it.  I have had good luck on ebay.  Here's the link if you want to take a look.  My ebay art page.

I have also updated both my website and the gallery website.

Today is another gray day, cold and dreary outside with plenty of snow and ice on the ground and more white stuff to come in the next day or so.  It's difficult to go for a walk as there is still lots of ice on the ground here.

A good day for grumbling.  Think I'll go down and make some tea.

Thanks for listening.
Celene

www.CeleneFarris.com
www.TheWorkingArtGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.