Monday, March 17, 2014

Brass and Fruit, 12x16, oil

Brass and Fruit, 12x16, oil

As I mentioned in my March Newsletter, after sixteen years in Belfast, Maine, The Working Art Gallery has retired.  Our physical gallery will be replaced by our virtual gallery and I will continue the website.  We have enjoyed the gallery and all the great people we have met over the years, but we are looking forward to more free time.  If you'd like to visit the gallery and see what we have been up to these past sixteen years, here is the link.  www.TheWorkingArtGallery.com.

I have started bringing my paintings home.  Some paintings will go to another gallery,  some will be listed on ebay and some I will keep.  This was always a favorite of mine, so it is now hanging in my home.

Thanks for visiting.
Celene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.