Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Treasure Hunters, 8x10, oil

I am way behind in my postings. This seems to be a very busy summer. Either that or I am very disorganized.

This was a fun painting. I remember sitting on our deck, watching those boys having a great time digging for treasure at low tide. The photo was taken twelve years ago when we were in Florida for the winter. These boys would be all grown up by now...... Time flies.

Treasure Hunters, 8x10, oil SOLD


I am also working on a new Facebook Page.  I hope you will check it out - often - as I still have lots of paintings to add.


This painting was available in my Ebay Store - Seascapes.

Any of my paintings can be purchased directly through me. Please contact me for more information.


Thanks for visiting. I hope you are having a great summer.


Celene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.