Monday, July 8, 2019

Tom's Place, 5x7. Plein Air Oil

This building is the back of our neighbor's old barn. I see it from my kitchen window when I work at the sink and never tire of looking across the field and watching it change with the seasons and the time of day. The rain has stopped and everything is green and lush. Tom is a good neighbor. A quiet man, tall and lanky, with grey hair and a beard, who keeps to himself but will be one of the first to help when needed. We might not see him for months. Then one day he'll appear at the door with a bag of fresh lobsters or a stack of books. A few words of greeting and then he is gone again.


Tom's Place, 5x7, oil  SOLD

This painting was done "plein air" on a beautiful summer's day. The fields haven't been mowed  and the grass is tall and lush. Soon another neighbor will be up with his tractor, mowing and baling the hay for his cows. 

This painting was available in my Ebay Store.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you are having a great summer.

Celene


Please visit my Ebay Store.
(or just type my name in the Ebay search box)

My website  www.CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.