Tuesday, August 14, 2018

August Virtual Paint Out - The US Virgin Islands

I was so pleased to learn that after an extended break, our Virtual Paint Out Group is again on the road. This month we are traveling to the beautiful US Virgin Islands.


The US Virgin Islands are located in the Caribbean, approximately 40 miles east of Puerto Rico. They consist of the main islands of St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas, with many surrounding minor islands. Total land area is 134 sq. miles. The temperature averages between 70 and 90 degrees year round. Nice.

Rainbow Beach, St. Croix, 8x10, oil  SOLD


This painting was available in my Ebay Store – Virtual Paint Out

Any of my paintings can be purchased directly through me, if you prefer. Please email me for more information.


Thanks for visiting,
Celene


MyEbay Store
www.CeleneFarris.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.