Thursday, February 1, 2018

Day #1 - Open For Business

Artist Leslie Saeta's new 30/30 Challenge has begun. She changed the start date from the usual January to February this year. So here we go...

This was an interesting painting session. I used to tell my students that it was a good idea to know what end result you were anticipating before you started. This painting began as a simple rainy day street scene and then my brush took over. 

I find this is happening a lot lately. It will be interesting to see where this trend takes me. I will use this challenge and these small paintings to find out.


Open for Business, 6x8, oil SOLD

This painting was available in my Ebay Store - Small Paintings.

Thanks for visiting,
Celene

Leslie Saeta's February 2018 30/30 Challenge.

www.CeleneFarris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.