Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day 1 - Red Sky in the Morning

Day #1 of the 2017 30/30 Challenge

Today is the first day of California artist, Leslie Saeta’s, Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge for January 2017. I’m looking forward to the challenge again this year. Since my typical painting procedure requires at least two layers of paint, I hope to have two paintings going each day – one started and one to finish.

If I’m successful, I will be photographing and posting them daily to this blog and my Ebay Store. Later they will be added to my website and my Pinterest. This should be interesting…. So here we go.


Red Sky in the Morning, 5x7, oil SOLD

"Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Red sky at night, sailors delight."




This painting was available in My Ebay Store – Small Paintings.

Thanks for joining me and I wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year.

Celene

Leslie’s 30/30 Challenge https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30.html
www.CeleneFarris.com

Note: Just a reminder - If you wish to receive my blog posts automatically through your email, please subscribe to my blog here. Remember that it is a two-step procedure. Please contact me if you have any problems with the subscription process. Thanks so much for your interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.