Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sept. 30/30 Challenge. Day #1

California artist, Leslie Saeta, is again inviting artists world-wide to join in this challenge. Thirty paintings in 30 days is a challenge and, for me, probably not achievable. But I will paint as often as I can and post them here on my blog. At the end of each week, I will post all the available paintings to my Ebay Store and my website.

All artists are invited to join. There are no rules, no commitments, no limits and it’s free. It’s just a fun time for artists to meet and post their work to Leslie’s website. And also a great way to focus on trying to make more time for painting. So join us. 

Here we go...........

 
Solitude, 5x7, oil



Happy painting,
Celene




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.