Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hilldale, Utah. September's Virtual Paint Out

This is day #12 of Leslie Saeta's 30/30 Challenge. I haven't painted as much as I wished because life is just too busy here in September. But I have enjoyed combining Leslie's Challenge with my Virtual Paint Out Group.  


Hilldale, Utah 9x12, oil

As you know, our Virtual Paint Out Group travels, via our computers and Google Street Maps to a different destination each month. I try to create two paintings of each new location. This month I might try for three. Utah is very interesting and I am fascinated by the rock formations. Bryce Canyon is spectacular. So we will see what happens this week.

I hope you are enjoying your September. We just finished with a very hot and humid week. Today is beautiful, with just a hint of fall in the air. The gardens are slowing down and the leaves are just beginning to turn here in Maine. Time for apple picking!

Thanks for visiting with me. This painting is available in my Ebay Store or on my website. I hope you've had a chance to check out my Store. I have over 80 items listed!


Thank you, 
Celene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome. Thank you.